Workshops and Courses
Our children’s workshops last for around 1.5 hours. We will cover
- A tasting session
- Making a chocolate balloon bowl
- Making a chocolate bar
- Making and decorating chocolate lollipops
We can accommodate up to 6 children in each session. A spectating adult will need to attend, they will get a free hot drink while they wait.
These sessions are suitable for children of 8+.
Workshops are £20 per child.
- Thursday June 2nd – 10am, 3pm
- Thursday July 21st – 10.30am
- Thursday August 4th – 10.30am
- Thursday August 11th – 10.30am
- Thursday August 18th – 10.30am
- Thursday August 25th – 10.30am
- Thursday September 1st – 10.30am
Chocolatier Skills Course - Basics
Our Basic Chocolatier Skills course runs from 10am to around 4pm, including 2 short breaks in the morning and afternoon and a longer break for lunch. We will cover
- A history of chocolate and an introduction to how it is made
- A tasting session
- How to temper chocolate – theory and practise
- Making moulded chocolates
- How to make ganache – theory and practise
- Making truffles
We can accommodate up to 6 adults (or mature older teens) in each course. No prior experience is required. Two hot drinks and lunch are included in the price.
This course is £100 per attendee.
- Saturday September 24th
- Saturday October 29th
We are happy to run…
- Bespoke training
- Courses and workshops dedicated to your group only
- Chocolate parties for children or adults
- Corporate / team events
These can be held at our site for up to 6 attendees or at another location of your choice.
Simply email your requirements to [email protected]
How to Book
FAQs and Conditions
Our kitchen uses nuts and gluten so is not suitable for anyone with severe allergies.
All workshops take place in our store at 14-16 Queens Arcade, Hastings, TN34 1PA.
Toilet facilities are not available for children’s workshops. On adult courses the toilets can be used, but please be aware that they are down some steep stars, and can only be used during breaks or lunch.
Where courses have to be cancelled due to changes in Covid rules you will be offered a choice of alternate dates or a refund. Please do not attend our courses if you have any Covid symptoms, or any gastro-intestinal infections. Depending on Covid rates at the time of the course we may require a negative test result before attending. If this will be required we will notify you at least a week in advance.